On November 25, ANQA carried out monitoring of the internal quality assurance system at Yerevan Regional State College No. 1. Within the scope of the monitoring, meetings were held with the College’s management staff, heads of chairs, teachers, students, and managers of quality assurance.
The following were discussed during the meetings:
- the peculiarities of the implementation of the College’s academic programs due to the variety of professions;
- the forms of internship organization, the opportunities for the realization of alumni in the labor market;
- continuous enhancement of material-technical equipment the ensure learning outcomes;
- the structure of the quality assurance system;
- the College’s culture of exchange of practice;
- the variety of performance evaluation tools and the necessity of their use;
- the implementation of the PDCA cycle;
- managerial decision-making processes based on reliable data.
At the end of the monitoring, during the meeting with the College’s management staff, the main results of the monitoring and areas for enhancement were summarized.