The objectives of the workshop are:
· To assist VET institutions in embedment the internal quality assurance system.
· To support the further development of the quality assurance system in VET institutions in accordance with the national context;
· To guide VET institutions in conducting the self-evaluation;
· To promote a culture of quality.
As a result of the workshop, the trainee will be able to:
· Understand the importance of the quality assurance system for VET institutions;
· Implement the functions assigned to the QA Officer through the PDCA cycle;
· Set the priorities of the work;
· Understand the importance of having qualitative and quantitative data in the VET governance process;
· Understand and interpret accreditation criteria and standards;
· Perform SWOT analysis.
The duration of the workshops is 6 days. The participation cost for one person from one institution is 45 000 AMD, for two and more persons – 40 000 AMD per participant.
Registration deadline: April 1, 2022. For registration: https://forms.office.com/r/zHVQe2msNR
In case of any questions, contact us via our page or phone numbers: (010)22-91-45, (010)22-91-46, (098) 80 65 49