National Center for Professional Education Quality Assurance Foundation (ANQA) is organizing a training on "Professional Education Program Improvement Mechanisms". The training is intended for the employees of the internal quality assurance system of the universities, the heads of the PEP, the heads of the departments, lecturers, managers of the educational institutions.
The aim of the training is to contribute to the introduction and development of PEP improvement mechanisms in HEIs.
The following issues will be discussed during the course:
- Defining the goals and objectives of the PEP, reviewing the goals of the university in the context of the NQF,
- Review mechanisms to ensure the credible award of qualifications,
- Monitoring the relationship between the expected results of the course programs and Student progress,
- PEP quality assurance mechanisms underpin PEP improvement.
The duration of the training is 5 days. The cost of the courses is 50,000 AMD.
The deadline for registration; December 20, 2021.
For registration; https://bit.ly/32TKUX1
For details please call;
(010) 22-91-45, (010) 22-91-46, (094) 45-11-33.