Opening date: 07.06.2017
Application deadline: 26.06.2017
Start date: 01.07.2017
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- Job responsibilities
- Manage current government of the Foundation,
- Represent the Foundation in the Republic of Armenia and abroad, in organisations,
- In the name of the Foundation enter into contracts, including employment contracts,
- Give orders, instructions for mandatory execution and control over them within his competencies,
- Carry out control towards work of departments,
- Report to the Board of trustee of the Foundation.
- Required qualification
- Higher education , PhD degree is highly preferable,
- At least 5 year experience of lecturing,
- Excellent Armenian language skills, at least 2 foreign language skills (Russian, professional English is mandatory),
- At least 5 years’ experience as a manager both in development and in management of projects,
- At least 3 years’ experience in the field of professional education quality assurance.
- Deep understanding of the national education and quality assurance systems and policies,
- Comprehensive knowledge of international quality assurance systems, understanding of national quality assurance in a wider international context,
- Understanding of implementation of quality assurance techniques.
- Technical competencies
- Rich experience in project management, including the development of a project scope, time management, budgetary responsibility, quality assurance, communication, risk assessment and human resources management,
- Working knowledge of standard office software package,
- Comprehensive knowledge of information security and data protection regulations,
- Competency of coordination of big variety projects with different stakeholders, competency of management,
- Competency of negotiation and cooperation with dignitaries and with experts,
- Competency for working with young professionals.
- Interpersonal competencies
- Objective, attentive and punctual, hard working,
- Ability to communicate tactfully, listen, respectfully,
- Commitment to work, collaborative for the benefit of the organisation,
- Ability to manage emotions and demonstrate integrity,
- Ability to take responsibility for and resolve matters.
If you meet the requirements above and are confident that your background and experience qualify you for this position, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Please specify the position in the subject line of your e-mail. In the motivation letter please describe your vision about the development of the field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Applicants will be informed on date and time of the interview.
The National Center for Professional Education Quality Assurance Foundation (ANQA) is an independent organization founded by RA government in 2008. ANQA implements quality assurance processes through institutional and programme accreditation in preliminary, vocational and higher educational institutions.
Tel: (10) 22 91 45